Rules and Judging Criteria – Entries must be submitted in person by the painter and must be the work of the painter submitting them, or else will be disqualified.
– You may not enter any miniature that has previously won any type of prize or award in any other competition.
– Each category must have at least four entries or it will be combined with another category at the discretion of the judges.
– Entries will be photographed, and entry registration grants permission for SGG to show them in all public media, including online and print media.
– SGG Staff/Judges can’t be held responsible for damaged or lost miniatures. WE TREAT ALL MINIATURES WITH RESPECT AND WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THEM SAFE!
– All decisions of the judges are final.
– Models can be from any line, brand or sculpted but must fit the size requirement of the category.
– Limit one entry for each category per person.
– Model size limited to 15″x15″x15″ due to display limitations
Judges will be basing score on 5 factors and will vary in importance based on category:
Difficulty – Model choice/Textures portrayed/ect.
Creativity – Pose/Conversions/Paint scheme/Thematically based/ect.
Workmanship – Completing the miniature(s)/No mold lines/No technical faults/ect.
Painting Skill – Painting style/Model(s) is completely painted/Palette compliments the model/ect.
Presentation – Model(s) reflect the environment/Base shows environment/Cohesiveness/ect.
First place in each category will win an award from SGG
BEST IN SHOW WILL BE AWARDED THE DIAMOND BRUSH TROPHY!